Re: BJ8 Nuts and Bolts

To: "David Nock" <healeydoc@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: BJ8 Nuts and Bolts
From: "Rick" <webmasterrick@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:28:57 -0500
>From Ed:

"David Nock wrote and I quote:

<<... you can go to the local hardware
store and buy all new nuts, bolts and washers.>>

Yep, Grade 2 fasteners are just what I want in an automobile, David!  NOT!!!

And to the best of my "limited" knowledge, there are NO SAE fasteners in/on
a Big Healey.

Also (again with my "limited" knowledge), very few "hardware stores" that I
have visited offer UNF fasteners nor any kind of selection of PoziDriv
fasteners.

Please feel free to advise what "hardware" stores you vist!!  And or correct
me.

Regards............

Ed
'73 Black Tulip MGB (Murial)
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey)
Founding Member & Delegate, ILLINI Chapter-AHCA (25+ years)
Member & Tech Contact, AHCUSA

Ed Kaler, Proprietor
" Just Brits "
Please visit my web site at: