Re: Girly Cars etc

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>, djjob@noos.fr, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Girly Cars etc
From: Rick Neville <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:10:35 -0700 (PDT)
There was a huge stink in Roundel, the BMW Car Club of America magazine, a few
months ago when it was suggested the Z4 was more of a man's car than the Z3.
Maybe the standard Z3 is a little wimpy, but the M Roadster and M Coupe were
sure the business.

Happy Healeying,
Rick

davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net> wrote:
I agree about the BMW's.... I had always felt that the Z3's general
proportions and overall styling cues were stolen from Austin Healey.....right
down to their version of the fender spears and the convex bonnet shape. But
unlike Healeys, the nut holding the wheel is often an executive secretary, or
a girly-man.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA