Re: Insurance

To: <MBran89793@aol.com>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "Dean" <dht3000@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:05:08 -0400
Thanks, I previously had my cars insured with American Bankers Insurance
Company. So I asked them to insure me to drive it home and then continue
after I sent them pictures and they wouldn't do it. Even though I had other
cars insured with them in the past and never once made a claime. I called
Hagerty and they were so great and I will be covered while I drive it home.
Thanks for your help.

Dean

  Hi Dean-

  Although I do not live in Virginia I would highly recommend that you check
with Hagerty Collector Car Insurance at 1/800/922-4050.
  Hagerty has insured my Healeys since 1994 and at a very reasonable price. I
have had two claims that were promptly handled to my satisfaction.
  (No financial interest involved. Just a satisfied customer.)

  Marion S. Brantley, Jr.
  2696 66th Terrace South
  St. Petersburg, FL 33712
  727/867-7129