Re: moving back to nuts and bolts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: moving back to nuts and bolts
From: Alain Gigučre <agig@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:41:58 -0400
Excellent Bad French, Dan. I too received an enveloppe from Limora,
the German company that bought SC Parts. Let me say that I have had
dealings with SC Parts and was not totally happy with their chassis
structure, but that's another long story. I can only say their
fasteners would probably be sourced from the usual suppliers and that
would make them equivalent to Moss.  I can recomment Clarke  Spares
as a good source, there are others as well for British fasteners,
clarkespares@worldnet.att.net    215-348-0595.
--
        Alain Giguere
        BN7 Bits