RE: Derrington Style Wheel

To: <djjob@noos.fr>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Derrington Style Wheel
From: "Alan Bromfield" <alan.bromfield@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:03:09 +0100
Without a doubt - Mike Lempert.
A superb product at the right price - and the man is a gent.
Check out
http://www.lempertgroup.com/
I would recommend going slightly smaller than standard - just my taste.
Or what about a woodrim replacement for the original banjo wheel.
If you go Derrington then a Moto-Lita boss is required or Mike can
supply.

Usual disclaimers - just a very happy customer here in the UK.

AlanB
http://www.nfahc.co.uk