Re: Noise found

To: MBran89793@aol.com, Awgertoo@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Noise found
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:34:42 EDT
Amen on replacing the copper pipe from the oil pump to the block.  I have
done this during my tear down and while discussing different options to do to
the
lower end Dennis Welch recommended that as one of the best moves for least
money.  His comment, "While you are in there just think what happens when that
pipe breaks due to vibration which I guarantee will happen if you drive your
car many miles."  Dennis went on to say that besides the head cracking that was
one of the other major weak spots of the 100/4 motor.  That was enough for me.
 It is an inexpensive preventative move that will save catastrophe.

Cheers & Motor On!!

Gary Fuqua
Branson, Missouri