Re: Glue to use with carpeting

To: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: Glue to use with carpeting
From: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:43:54 -0700
You might want to try a carpet store that sells outdoor carpet.  They will
have a glue that is used to bond outdoor carpet to cement and other
subfloors.  I have used that stuff and it is very strong.  It is totally
water proof and is not affected by the sun.  So heat probably isn't a
problem.  It sticks to anything.
Ron