Great service

To: list healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great service
From: linwood rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 19:42:22 -0400
To all:
Well I must share a good news story! Some time back I ordered the front
and rear Bilstein tube shock conversion kit from Udo and Gisela Putzke.
As hard as I tried, I could not get the rear shocks to fit - they were
just too short. I reported all this to Udo and let him know that I had
Martin's Jule frame in my car. He thought that he had run into the
problem one time before. It seems that Martin provides a bit more
travel in his frame than the stock frame.

Udo said, "send the shocks back to me, take some measurements and I
will custom make you some new ones - no charge." He did all that, and
this evening I installed the new shocks and they fit perfectly!

In my restoration I have encountered parts that did not fit, and  I
have received "improvement" components with no directions. I thought
Udo and Gisela were extraordinary and I wanted to pass along my good
experience. Although it will be a while before I can report on the new
"ride" provided by Udo's shocks, if it is half as good as his service I
will be pleased!

Lin Rose
60 BT7 in restoration
59 Bugeye