Re: Upholstery/BJ7

To: "Ron Huseman" <ronhuseman@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Upholstery/BJ7
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:57:13 -0400
Hi Ron,
If your seat frame is the same as that on my BT7, and I think it is, the
bottom seat cushion just sits in the bottom frame. When the seat is fully
assembled, the seat back sort-of serves to keep the rear of the seat bottom
cushion from lifting (under hard braking etc). -But the bottom cushion is not
"attached" as such. You could reach in and grab the front edge of any of the
bottom cushions and yank them right out of the car...
I'm thinking of building a stack of 'em at the next car show I go to!

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA

Check out the new British Cars Forum: