RE: Word of the week

To: "'Editorgary@aol.com'" <Editorgary@aol.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Word of the week
From: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:58:43 -0500
Hello, Gary,

Actually, I was USING the word of the day for Monday, August 16.  (I
subscribe to the Internet Word of the Day)

Word of the Day for Monday August 16, 2004

   pervicacious \puhr-vih-KAY-shuhs\, adjective:
   Refusing  to  change  one's  ideas,  behavior, etc.; stubborn;
   obstinate.

I don't know about anyone else's undercoating but mine is definitely
stubborn and obstinate in refusing to go gracefully away.....

Cheers,
Stever