Healey Restoration Guide

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Restoration Guide
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 01:44:59 EDT
In a message dated 8/19/04 7:31:27 PM, owner-healeys-digest@autox.team.net
writes:

> The book has hit the bargain shelf at $21.00. I don't know what it usually
> sells for. Motorbooks.com
> Ken Freese
> 65 BJ8

It had been selling for around $29.95, I think. According to our
calculations, Motorbooks has approximately 250 copies left on their shelves,
about six
months supply based on recent sales, so guess when they reach that point, they
try to clear them off completely. They currently have no plans to reprint the
book or support the preparation of a second edition. Roger and I would like to
update it if given the opportunity, so if they do sell out and don't want to
reprint, maybe we can get the rights back and do our own updated version.
Gary Anderson

Check out the new British Cars Forum: