Re: Number of Healey Enthusiasts

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Number of Healey Enthusiasts
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 18:46:55 -0700 (PDT)
Gary & Roger -

There is a good reason why you've outsold your
original estimate.  It's the best healey book ever
written.  Period.  Probably one of the best mechanical
documentation books ever written for any car.  Thank
you for all of your hard work.

I assume you have a few notes on errata & new
information since the book was written.  Any idea when
you might release your notes?

Many thanks,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8
--- Editorgary@aol.com wrote:

> Just checked our last report, as of July, to note
> that Motorbooks has sold
> 6,524 copies of the Austin-Healey Restoration Guide.
> That's a lot more than
> anyone expected when the book was published, since
> this is a fairly esoteric take
> on the Healey topic, and there are fewer than that
> number of members in the
> two American Healey clubs.
> Roger Moment and I certainly appreciate your
> support.
> Cheers
> Gary Anderson

Check out the new British Cars Forum: