Re: Need Battery Recommendation

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Need Battery Recommendation
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 08:32:19 -0400
Bob--FWIW, I had a maintenance-free one in my Healey for years.  Wish I
could remember the brand and just how long--but, a lot of years.  the only
reason i replaced it was that I was shipping the car to Europe and wanted a
new one (battery).

The one i had was always left in the car hooked
up--winter/summer/spring/fall.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: