Re: car movers

To: RAWDAWGS@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car movers
From: OFG Racing <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 06:52:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Reliable Auto Carriers has a base in Phoenix and many of their drivers come
from Southern AZ so thier rates are pretty good into that area from almost
anywhere. Plus they have the probably the best trucks around. Also, if you are
quoted a price and you think it's too high. Tell them. Then make an offer. You
can usually save a couple of hundred bucks that way.

Bob Denton