Fw: Cam, Fast Road, Healey 3000

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Cam, Fast Road, Healey 3000
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:13:12 -0700
I also use Delta Cam in Tacoma, WA.  They are very knowledgeable about
Austin Healey cams, and have a number of grinds to choose from.  Their
pricing is very reasonable, and the turn-around time is also very good.
They have done four cams and sets of tappets for me.  I don't race, just
wanted something a little better than stock.

John Snyder

> I used Delta Camshaft of Tacoma Washington, my cam was complete trash and
they were able to repair and gave me the exact grind that I wanted. Compared
to buying a new cam outright it was about 20% of what a new cam
would cost.  I rebuilt my engine around the cam and am happy that I did. I
went with a 3/4 race and I have found it to be very streetable, where as a
full race would have been too much for my needs.  A friend recommended this
company to me when I was getting ready to drop some big bucks on a new cam
and I was very happy with the work done and saved a bunch of dollars.  I
would recommend a hotter cam than stock, but I love that kick when the cam
comes on at 3000rpm.
> Don

Check out the new British Cars Forum: