Re: Getting ready to paint - two tone?

To: "Brett Bonner" <bbbonner@fedex.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Getting ready to paint - two tone?
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:51:35 -0400
Hi Brett,
According to the 2004 Concours Guidelines, Body Panels and Paint, page 103 a
BN6 was available finished in Colorado Red with Black coves but would have
an interior that is: Red with black piping, black carpets, black hood and
tonneau,and black hardtop if fitted. So the seats would be red with black
piping, all the interior trim panels would be red, door seals would be red,
but the carpets would be black.
Looking further down the chart, it appears that the colors you want were not
available until the BJ7 came out.
If you are looking toward Concours in the future, an incorrect interior will
detract from a score big time.
Rich Chrysler