Re: Carpet Help

To: Kenny Johnson <theswed@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carpet Help
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:37:56 -0700 (PDT)
Kenny -

Moss sells a very good videotape which tells you how
to install a carpet set and an interior set in the
Healey.  It is a very good resource and I think the
car in the video is a BT7, so that will even be
better.

I would supplement the video with Gary Anderson's &
Roger Moment's book on Austin Healey Restoration as
this will have almost all the information you need to
install everything like it was from the factory.

Once you get started, I think you will find insalling
the carpets to be a pretty easy, straightforward job.

Good luck!

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8

--- Kenny Johnson <theswed@hotmail.com> wrote:

> HELP!...I purchased a carpet kit and trunk kit from
> Moss.  Does anyone have
> instructions to install these? Moss didn't include
> anything.   When I
> purchased the car it didn't have an interior (except
> for the two front
> seats) or trunk kit.  So I have nothing to guide me.
>
> Kenny
> '61 BT-7 (almost done)

> Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election
> news, plus voter tools and
> more! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx

Check out the new British Cars Forum: