Re: Kilmartin Frameset

To: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Kilmartin Frameset
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:17:56 -0400
Good for you John.
It's nice to hear of someone else using their excellent frame, realizing
that there is another option to trying to multi-patch a too far gone
original or buying a very non original alternative.
I've had some experience with the Kilmartin frame and it's terrific. Win's
Gold too.
BTW, how do you have a '53 BN2???
Rich Chrysler