test only-embedded photo program

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: test only-embedded photo program
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:10:11 -0700
Message Listers:
      If there is a picture in this e-mail, I may have found a solution to
one of our list problems regarding attachments of photos of projects, etc.
Sometimes it's just too hard to describe where the gidget attaches to the
gadget.
      Although a picture says a thousand words, due to size limitations and
virus concerns I
     understand why we can't have attachment. This program may solve that,
if there is an embedded picture of a blue over white Healey, that is.  This
program costs $10
      and is found for download at:

http://www.broderbund.com/Product.asp?OID=4153698&SC=0190595007&CID=696

            I have no financial interest, just looking for a safe way for us
to share very small sized but high qualify shots. A full version supports
more picture formats.

                  Description & Key Features

                       Simply follow step-by-step instructions to create
vivid photo emails complete with colorful stationery and lively text.
                          a.. Create and share brilliant photo emails
complete with colorful stationery backgrounds, captions, and NO attachments.

                          b.. Send and receive photos up to 25 times faster!

                          c.. Use SendPhotos with any email program,
including Outlook and Outlook Express, AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, Eudora and
Netscape.

                          d.. Choose from more than 50 fun and creative
stationery designs.

                          e.. SendPhotos supports JPG, TIFF, and Kodak file
formats.

                  Ron
                  67 BJ8

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1005.jpg]

Check out the new British Cars Forum: