sunday healey drive

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: sunday healey drive
From: Jerry Wall <jwbn6@iopener.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:48:38 -0500
what a gorgeous late august texas morning -- mid 70's, perfect healey weather.
it was so clear, we could hear the cracker barrel in mesquite calling us for
breakfast.  we fired up the BN6 and took off in full song down I30, the 3.54
and the 28% OD providing effortless cruising .  the lucas points and rotor were
in perfect sync -- no scuttle shake and round mini lites, with the 175x15
michelins, filling the wheel wells.  in perfect british tradition, the trip
home was the reverse of the former.  all british parts,  all american touring !!
happy healeying !

Check out the new British Cars Forum: