Re: No click click from fuel pump?!

To: Rohan Marr <rohanmarr@mac.com>,
Subject: Re: No click click from fuel pump?!
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:49:19 -0700 (PDT)
Rohan -

Hooking up a trickle charger while everything is on
should not break anything.  If your fuel pump is that
sensitive, then it would have broken soon anyway.
But... I suspect it isn't broken at all.

I would suggest running it for a while and see if the
fuel pump starts working again... maybe it just
stopped clicking because the float bowls are full of
fuel and the car is ready for some fun (the fuel pump
will stop clicking when the float bowls are full of
petrol - this is normal)!

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8