Healeys in SCM

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healeys in SCM
From: John Peak <redbn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:58:09 -0700 (PDT)
List,

I just received the October issue of Sports Car Market magazine and was
delighted to see that in this issue they are celebrating the big Healeys.  In
it you will find editor Martin recounting his trip to Tahoe two years ago in
his BJ7, an article on collecting big Healeys featuring Kurt Tanner, an article
on the last big Healey to be imported into the US, and an article detailing the
sale of the Pat Moss/Ann Wisdom Works Rally Car.  Big Healeys also appear in a
couple of other unrelated articles as well.

If you have never read Sports Car Market, I encourage you to look for it.  It
is a pleasure to read even when big Healeys are not featured.  If you are a
subscriber like me, you are in for a treat.  It's nice to see our cars getting
the respect and attention they deserve.

John Peak
'59 BN7

Check out the new British Cars Forum: