Re: Our Florida Healey Friends

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Our Florida Healey Friends
From: John Peak <redbn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 04:20:33 -0700 (PDT)
Kirk and All,

Thanks for your thoughts.  I live in the West Palm Beach area and we took a
pretty good hit, though thankfully not as bad as originally projected.  We were
lucky to get power back already.  Many of my neighbors have not been so
fortunate.  Lots of damage to trees, roofs, power lines, billboards, etc, but
thankfully very few storm related injuries.  The family is fine, the Healey is
fine, just waiting for life to get back to normal.

John
'59 BN7

62bt7 <62bt7@prodigy.net> wrote:
Anyone know about our Florida Healey Friends.

I hope and pray they weather the storm without incident.

Kirk Kvam

Check out the new British Cars Forum: