Re: Seatback Installation

To: <ggilliam@usol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seatback Installation
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 00:25:00 -0400
Gordy, my man,
Onda BT7, it's da "ears" is what's on da outside, an da tab what's on da
inside, if youse is talkin' about da hinges what make da seat back stay on.
'An I'm tinkin' from the mug shots of da otha models, in da Anderson / Moment
book, dat de otha cars is likewise bein'  same as mine so far as seatwise
construction and inboard outboard placements of da ears vis-a-vis the ears and
tabs bein' put together da same.
Capice'?
Dave J.
(It's VERY late here, and I've had too much coffee!)