Re: 100 Coolest Cars

To: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 100 Coolest Cars
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:58:48 -0400
They said the cars were chosen and ranked by their writing staff and tech
people, with a nod to the subjective nature of choices, apologies, etc etc.
The McLaren F1 was ranked in the teens, the Shelby Cobra was ranked 2nd (too
obvious), Porsche 911 (any) 3rd, a Citroen D5 was ranked 4th! They had
Talbots, Boras, Ferraris, Aston Martins, XK 120, Porsche, etc, and a lot of
real rarities, but as might be expected, the list was pretty pointless.