Re: Vac Advance...

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Vac Advance...
From: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:28:04 -0500
Use a Mity vac or similar vacuum pump.  Plug it to the vac connection on the
advance unit.  If it moves the points mounting plate full range, the vac
advance piece is working.  I don't think you could zinc plate it without
destroying it, but Rust-oleum and some others make a cold galvanizing spray
paint.  Probably your best bet.

Cheers,
Chris
BJ8