Re: Washer tubes

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Washer tubes
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 00:13:23 -0400
David,
There is no specific routing or fasteners as far as I know. It's just
installed in a reasonably direct routing of the plastic tubing so it won't
show or interfere with anything else under the dash.
BTW, I hope the car is not "for show only". Please use the car, washer
system and all.
<grin>
Rich Chrysler