Side exit exhaust

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Side exit exhaust
From: Simonlachlan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:07:23 EDT
I am considering have a side exit section made up to replace the long twin
exit pipes on my MkII BT7. This will be an alternative...I'll keep the old
section, just in case.
My car is RHdrive.
Question........if you take a vertical at the point where the pipes will
emerge from underneath, how far out should they go beyond that point? There
must
be a compromise between raking your passenger's ankles off and frying the
paintwork??

(I cannot understand why none of the suppliers offer this section....they
only seem to do one system or the other.)

Simon.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: