WAS: speedometer conversion, now alternate gear sets

To: "John Harper" <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>,
Subject: WAS: speedometer conversion, now alternate gear sets
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:35:58 -0500
You could always use a 'Grapes of Wrath" method and fill the rear end by
pouring the gear oil down one of the axle tubes after removing the axle, but
to check level you'd have to drain the oil and measure it .then repeat the
above method . I think you could drill and tap the chunk for a 'new' filler
plug.
                                                YMMV,
                                                        HoYo ----- Original
Message -----