Ron Yates services

To: "'healeys'" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ron Yates services
From: "Freese, Ken" <Ken.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:27:43 -0700
I just got off the phone with Ron's sister in law. They are still in shock.
They found out via the coroner's phone call. There will be no services.
Ron's brother is also quite ill. They will soon determine about
contributions in Ron's name.
Per the coroner/sheriff, there was a pace car and three other cars. A gap
got formed, so a little extra speed could be made and the Healey couldn't
make the turn, went into the dirt, then rolled.
I will let you know more about the contributions when I find out.
Ken Freese

Check out the new British Cars Forum: