Healey seat backs available

To: "healey" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Healey seat backs available
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:00:41 -0400
I have two 3000 seat backs available.  One is definitely a driver's side as
it has the angle frame for around the tunnel.  It is rusty, but the hinges
are intact and work freely.  It is still covered so I do not know the
condition of the metal itself.  From the condition of the outside I would
expect it to be in good shape.  I cannot determine what the other one fits.
The front of the frame is rounded on both sides - perhaps from an early
model?  It is in worse shape as one of the hinge bolts has broken off.  It
is also covered but I expect the frame itself is in decent shape.  Normal
rust on the frame but no holes.  Please contact me off list if you are
interested.  I'm in the Tampa area.
Pete
pryner@verizon.net

Check out the new British Cars Forum: