cold air box tube

To: <CNAArndt@aol.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: cold air box tube
From: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 20:04:29 -0400
I recently found a six  foot length of 1950's rubberized canvas 4"
wire-reinforced ducting, and gather from the Special Equipment booklet that
this is what was intended for the cold air box. While I am at it, would it
also be correct for the cold air duct running the right side, or should that
be the corrugated paper type of ducting? The car is 229089, one of the first
1000 or so BN2's, produced 10-55. I have just enough of the vintage ducting to
do both sides if it is correct

Check out the new British Cars Forum: