Wire Wheel Drawing

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wire Wheel Drawing
From: Olin Brimberry <olin.brimberry.b@bayer.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:08:28 -0400
Does anyone out there have a CAD drawing that represents a wire wheel (72, 60,
or 48 spokes) with spinner?  I am in the process of designing a pair of
cufflinks that I am wanting to utilize a wire wheel as the link that the post is
attached to.  The jeweler I am working with can create a casting from a wax mold
that is generated from the CAD drawing.  Any help or references would be greatly
appreciated.  This is for non-profit use, my wife is giving this to me as a
birthday present.

Best Regards,

Olin Brimberry
61 3000 MKII