Re: Re:

To: Gus <mother-ship@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Re:
From: David Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:01:59 -0400
Gus
  Thanks for your concern. However I feel pretty safe as I live in an
area in central Virginia known for its Crystal Magnetism and focused
energy, much like Sedona Arizona.
   Less than 1/4 mile away there is an institute that teaches profound
meditation, to the point of  "out of body experiences"!
  I think I've seen several floating by on a dark night. A little
strange, but in keeping with car restoration.
   I think I'm still in love with Emma Peel.
  Dave
On Oct 6, 2004, at 11:26 AM, Gus wrote:

> From the Devil.
>
> And remember that old saying "Watch out what you wish for, it might
> come true."

Check out the new British Cars Forum: