CLOTH COVERED DUCTING

To: <CNAArndt@aol.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: CLOTH COVERED DUCTING
From: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:39:06 -0400
I posted a list item a few days back, but have not received any advice. I have
located a six foot length of ruberized canvas ducting from the 50's or 60's in
great condition, and definitely willl using a short section of it for the cold
air box on the M. I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether our early BN2
(229089) would also have had this duct as is illustrated in the BN1 Service
Manual, or had they switched to the wrapped paper. I would very much like to
use this material on both sides, as it is in perfect shape, and is just long
enough to serve both sides. any help very much appreciated on this

allen miller bn2/M

Check out the new British Cars Forum: