Re: Healey trophies

To: MKIII4ME@aol.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Healey trophies
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:52:20 EDT
In a message dated 10/17/2004 7:44:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MKIII4ME@aol.com writes:
Can anyone suggest a supplier of Austin Healey trophies?  I have tried in
vain to have   1/43rd scale reproductions done to put on top of a trophy.  I
have
been to casting places and foundries
Dennis (Nigel)

I know that I saw a website for a supplier located somewhere in the midwest
who sells, along with various Healey parts, some trophies with Healeys on them.
 I cannot remember whether they were castings of cars or logos etched or
engraved, but they're out there somewhere.  The guy sells what seemed like
exclusively Healey custom parts--I seem to remember that he had bumper brackets
for
lights, etc.  Perhaps someone on the list will be able to point you in the
right direction.

You should also contact Karen Gilleland, daughter of Bob Gilleland, former
AHCA president.  Karen supplied us with trophies for Conclave 2003 and will
probably be a great resource.  Bob's email address is shown above.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans

Check out the new British Cars Forum: