Re: So whats the answer?

To: Healey Lista <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: So whats the answer?
From: Magnus Karlsson <492karlsson@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 07:18:54 +0200
When you push the "answer" button your answer is automatically adressed
to the sender of the mail. Delete that adress and replace with the
adress of the Healey list. Also you must edit out the bottom lines or
your reply wont be accepted by the Healey lists server.

Magnus Karlsson
Sweden

> This is a terrific list and I enjoy reading the posts every day. This
> isn't a
> gripe, it's a request. How about posting back to the list instead of
> "off
> list" ? That way we all get the benefit of the answering post. Regards
> to all,
> Michael Shepard '67 3000

Check out the new British Cars Forum: