Re: Keep the list to Healey content, please.

To: <MOWOGMAN@aol.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Keep the list to Healey content, please.
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:59:59 -0700
Geeez John,

How do you find the time to read any e-mails with all those cars you listed
?

On your request.....  "that we keep the list to Healey content"....
upon reviewing my deleated email list, I find the following violations
of your own request

6/13/01 Garage floor coating.
9/28/01 Lancia Beta for sale.
10/11/01 UK LBC events.
10/27/01 Mini Cooper.
8/02/04 LA bubble car show.

And now, your most flagrant violation of them all.

At the end of the above (subject) email, You sign off listing seven (7)
autos of which only ONE is a Healey.

Please don't list them (excepting the Healey) again or else
I'll put you on My "block" list, for ever and ever. :-)

I know Wisconson winters (and PMS) are tough,
but don't take it out on us in So. Cal.

Kirk
62BT7 Tri Carb
60BN7 Nasty Boy