Clarification: Keep the list to Healey content, please.

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clarification: Keep the list to Healey content, please.
From: MOWOGMAN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:13:21 EDT
Well, this was fascinating, wasn't it?
To clarify, I was reffering to the request for help for a young man who is
suffering from a debilitating medical problem.  While I am naturally  concerned
for anyone, worldwide who has to suffer from any malady, I felt it  didn't
belong on "our" list.

I'd like to discuss Healey's on this list, and I guess I have to
specifically state that other LBC topics are sometimes fair game and even other
 car
topics should come up from time to time.   This is how we all  learn from each
other, foster interest in our hobby,and respect one  another.

And yes, I realize that some of you have every E mail I've ever sent and  can
sort them different ways, and shove something back in my face as well, and I
guess that makes me feel sorry for you.  But if that makes you feel better,
please send it to me, and let me know what reaction you'd like to make you
feel  better on a certain day.

To those of you that lurk, think very carefully before you post to the  list,
as it might bring ridicule and disdain.

I also realize some of the comments were tongue in cheek, which I found
funny.

So, here's my new sig, which complies with my request:

John

Oostburg, WI

1960  BT7

Check out the new British Cars Forum: