Chrome Spots Revisited

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Chrome Spots Revisited
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:42:25 -0400
I wrote a while back that I was having some chrome spotting due to dampness,
and that I had ordered some Simichrome polish.
I had used Simichrome years ago on my past MGB, and MGB-GT, and early on with
this Healey. When it ran out, I started using chrome polish from the better
known "high-end" car prep companies.
I got the Simichrome a couple weeks ago and finally decided to tackle the
chrome today. -I just wanted to pass on that I had forgotten just how good
this stuff is! -It requires only microscopic amounts of polish and removes the
spots with almost no rubbing. -Also, since it requires only such a small
quantity, there is a minimum of polish left in creases, on rubber etc to deal
with. The polished chrome looks like it is made out of liquid mercury.
No wonder this stuff has been around since the stone age!
-Just thought I'd share a good product with the group, especially since our
cars are so chrome-intensive.
No affiliations with Simichrome, it's dealers, etc etc blah blah blah....

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA

Check out the new British Cars Forum: