Re: Tire recommendation- Here's Eight 156R15

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Tire recommendation- Here's Eight 156R15
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:37:06 -0700
Tom,
They actually have a 185HR15 by Dunlop for $109.  See the message below from
Universal re the specs for this tire.
Vrooom vrooom .......

Dear Mr Soderling
    The aspect ratio of the 185HR15 tire is 80. I actually think this tire
may be a little on the large size for this car.
Here are some specs from Dunlop on this particular tire size
Inflated Diameter = 26.54"
Inflated Width = 7.40"
These specs are based on the tires mounted on a 5.5" rim
Sincerely
John Northeimer