Re: Concours Gold Level

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Concours Gold Level
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:00:08 -0700
I don't post to this list very often, but I'd like to say something
here.  I am starting a restoration a a very rough BN2.  I had the idea
of making this car as original as possible, but this petty bickering has
made up my mind on that decision.  Even if I do try to make a concours
attempt, I don't want it judged.  I don't want to develop a defensive
attitude about my car and I don't need anyone elses opinion about it.
The car will be for my enjoyment.  If I happen to go to a local show and
one of you guys are there and make a comment or compliment on my car,
that's as far as it's going to go.  I don't need to play a game of
dueling egos.  It's a nice driver for me.

Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 Sprite

Check out the new British Cars Forum: