Re: e-bay Healey

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: e-bay Healey
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 06:22:25 -0800
Bob,

I guess you're referring to the "rear brake lights are the smaller
style as you see on earlier Healy's" (sic).   I have never
heard of any later BJ8s having the smaller turn/parking lights,
though I've read that some European exports had them on earlier
cars.

Anyone--concours guys?--know if this is an "original anomoly,"
or has an incorrect rear shroud been fitted, perhaps due to a
serious rearend collision?  Otherwise, this looks like a pretty
clean original.

bs
Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell@pacbell.net