Re: Are all bix six clutch masters the same?

To: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Are all bix six clutch masters the same?
From: E KAGNA <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:27:18 -0500
Dean:

I had to lengthen slightly the slave cyl. pushrod - the one supplied by Smitty
was not long enough for some reason, and I had a similar problem.  Made up a
new one about 1/4" longer.  Others have shimmed the throwout bearing to achieve
the same effect, but the pushrod mod is a lot easier!

Earl Kagna

Victoria, B.C.
BT7, BJ8 - (Smitty conversion)