Austin Healey 100s

To: <copyed@sportscarmarket.com>
Subject: Austin Healey 100s
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:21:44 -0800
Dear Mr. Martin,

Gerry Coker, the gentleman who designed the four cylinder Healey 100s, (and
autographed mine under its bonnet) says the name of his car is the Austin
Healey 100.  Mine is a 1954, properly referred to in my original factory
Service Manual as a BN1.  Hopefully, this information will clarify any
lingering misinformation at your publication regarding the car's proper
nomenclature.

Sincerely,

David Crawford
San Diego, CA

1954 BN1

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Healey April 13 003.jpg]

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.