Mowog

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mowog
From: "John Rowe" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:57:10 +0800
Hi All

Getting the 1959 BT7 (and driver) ready for the Rally of a lifetime.  Like
Targa Newfoundland but called the 'Classic Adelaide' and held every year in
Adelaide, Australia. http://www.classicadelaide.com.au/ca/.

Four big Healeys and a Sprite in the Competition section and 3 big Healeys in
the Touring and in the Thoroughbred sections. Only 15 days to go.

So here I was staring aimlessly at my rear brakedrum while I was tightening up
the nuts that hold the splined hub on and in front of me was the word
'MOWOG'.

It's all over the car but what does it stand for?

Cheers from West Oz

John Rowe
Perth
1959 BT7