Re: Overdrive wierdness - I'm not really sure -But probably not

To: "Rick Neves _._" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Subject: Re: Overdrive wierdness - I'm not really sure -But probably not
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 12:49:26 -0700
Rick,

I think you missed the point. It should not operate as you describe. Try
actually checking the throttle switch adjustment as I described in the
attachment. All you need to do is connect an ohmmeter across the
throttle switch & observe when the contact is open. It is adjustable.
As a stop gap, disconnect one side of the throttle switch & drive it. I
don't know what "hitting the relay" is, but be careful.

Dave Russell
BN2