Healey Appearance

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Healey Appearance
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:21:44 -0600
Does someone out there know who maintains the Healey media (movie, TV, etc.)
appearance registry?  There's a gray and black 3000 roadster in the original
Thomas Crown Affair.  Not sure if it's been covered.

Seeing that there is one in Bullitt, I wonder if McQueen had any inputs into
"extra" cars?

I guess not; otherwise there'd be one in The Great Escape.

JR
53 BN1 (The Kilmartin frame is in Des Moines awaiting final delivery.)
62 BT7 (II) (Ready to be dismantled for some sort of restoration.)