RE: Lonbridge cars

To: "'Dr. Carl Rubino'" <ruvino@ripnet.com>,
Subject: RE: Lonbridge cars
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:36:59 -0600
I would happily offer it on my site, austin-healeys.com, but Derek Job is
already building his site http://www.healeysix.net/ to be exclusive for the
100-Six, so I don't want to step on his toes.  Ed at justbrits has also
offered to host a picture archive if one is available.

Lets put this together!!!

Patton (who also needs the original washer jet as well as the pump.  I got
the bottle and cap!!!)