175 Pictures of my car

To: "'healeylist'" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 175 Pictures of my car
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:31:48 -0600
After a couple of requests.  I have posted 175 of detailed pictures I took
of my car today.  This is about every angle that can be seen from the
outside of the car, and the additional exposed details as I am taking it
apart.  I still need to get the areas behind the grill, the suspension, the
engine bay after the ancillaries are removed, angles from the wheel wells
with wheels removed, and the underside.

They can be seen on my website, off of the photo gallery page (link is
toward the bottom of the right hand column.

Enjoy, It's going to look better soon... I promise...

Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com